The sweetness of the coconut combined with bright flavors of zesty lime and cilantro transforms plain rice to delicious with this rice cooker coconut rice recipe
Course Side Dish
Author: Katie Crenshaw (https://www.aforkstale.com/rice-cooker-coconut-rice)
Cuisine Asian, Cuban, Mediterranean
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Calories 185 kcal
2 cups uncooked basmati rice
1 ½ cups coconut milk
1 cup broth
¼ cup cilantro chopped
1 lime juiced
salt and pepper to taste
1. Rinse rice until water runs clear. Drain any access water.
2. Add rice, coconut milk, broth, and cilantro to rice maker.
3. Cook on quick setting or white rice setting.
4. Open rice maker and allow to sit about 5 to 10 minutes for steam to fully release.
5. Mix in lime juice. Garnish